Thursday, September 6, 2012

To the future from the past, subject Neal Cox

If a group of future people were to want to learn about what high school students in the year 2012, and one of those sources they used for research for me, the three artifacts I would leave behind to describe me would be an Xbox controller, a mallet used for playing bass drums and a Rooster Teeth Shirt.

The Xbox controller is important to me, because I play the Xbox 360 a lot. And while many people don't understand it, I like video games because they allow me to jump into different worlds and let me talk to my friends who live in other towns. The mallet would be important because I play Bass Drum for the marching band, which is m after-school activity. And finally, the Rooster Teeth shirt, which is made by a company that makes funny internet videos for the internet, is also an important part of me. Rooster Teeth videos are some of my favorite on the internet, and I feel that their humor style has some what rubbed off on me, which is almost makes them a part of my Identity.

So, those are the reasons why if a group of people from the future who wanted to learn about High School students in the year 2012, and one of the sources they used was me, some of the artifacts I would leave behind would be an Xbox Controller, a mallet used for playing bass drums and a Rooster Teeth shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment