Friday, November 2, 2012

What I want to try for 30 days


After watching the TED talk video in class, I thought about the things I wanted to try for 30 days.

1. I want to try to write a novel. I have an idea and the video gave me some inspiration to try and write about it.
2. I would like to learn a bit of Russian. I think that would be cool to learn, seeing as it's a language the school doesn't offer and one that we don't really use a lot in everyday life.
3. Finally, I would like to do a bit more walking. I walk a bunch in school everyday when it comes to getting from class to class. But maybe, I would say try walking 10,000 steps a day. Using what the guy said about the writing as inspiration, I wouldn't go to sleep until I knew I walked 10,000 steps that day. And while I'm not sure how I going to measure my steps, I think once I cross that bridge, it would really be helpful to me.

And those are my three goals which I would like to try and accomplish for thirty days.

2 comments: